[VIDEO] Stamping Fail...


OMG YOU GUYS!!

Ok, I finally shot and edited a video... it was a pain at first but I finally got the hang of it. My very first video. I am going to TRY to create more content to help grow my little corner of the world. I'm just glad to have an outlet for my creativity and curiosity for learning more and more about many things.
 
Fail Timestamps:

Ghetto Stamper Rig Fail #1: 0:34
Ghetto Stamper Rig Fail #2: 0:45
Clear Stamper Fail Begins: 1:10
Marshmellow Fail: 2:42
Showing Stampers Used: 2:55
So for the "Ghetto Stamper Rig Fail", if you notice, I have a lego piece jammed in underneath the stamper head inside the holder and that's because even I really like that stamper, the head always seems to sink in and then comes out. So to fix it, I tried to Macgyver it so that the Leggo block hold the stamper head and it doesn't sink inside. BUT even though I got the stamper to work, it still falls out of the holder. I don't know what to do about it so if anyone has any tips or suggestions, I'd really appreciate it!

I don't even know if anyone is out there reading this but if you are, I swear to get way better at this! Thank you for even visiting me, Please subscribe, like and share! ❤❤❤❤❤



Please leave me comments!! 

XOXO


Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!