Black Pink Glitter Rock Out...





This manicure is all kinds of LIFE to me. I mean sure the design is super basic but its just the combination of the negative space, the shininess of the glitter on the pinky and the black over pink that really just make me want to wear these colors ALL THE TIME!! But I know that would be super boring to you guys so I won't do it.

Ugh my poor little nails. I swear like right before I acutally started taking pics of my manicures, my nails were a decent lenth and then BOOM they just all broke off in one way or another. Hopefully they will grow out and be super pretty unicorns and fucking mermaids cuz yeah... sorry for that outburst lol.



Products used: 

Nail-aid ~ base coat with Keratin 
Sally Hansen ~ Luxe Lace Ruffle 
Kleancolor ~ Black out 
Trust Fund Beauty ~ I'm Kind of A Big Deal

XOXO

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!