Glow In The Dark Confetti...




Here's a super simple and oh so pretty manicure, I love this so much! The Funky Fingers polish is glow in the dark but it didn't occur to me to take a pic of the glowy goodness... duh Mari! 🤓👏👏

Maybe I'll try to use this polish again and take some pictures in the dark to show you the true beauty of this polish. If you didn't already know, this brand can be found at your local Five Below store or online if you follow the link on their name. Nothing in that store is over $5 and tjey usually have amazing sales on their polishes. You have to check it out!

 
Products used:

Funky Fingers Polish ~ Last Friday Night
Sally Hansen ~ Punch Drunk
Nail-aid ~ Ceramide Extreme Thickener, Keratin 3 day growth

 *Sorry I forgot which top coat I used* 

XOXO

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!