Pinky Rose Gold Mix N Match...



This Rose Gold manicure did such a great job of raising my spirits during this time. I deal with a lot of stress in my life and doing my nails has become very therapeutic for me. I usually play music and gather all my tools around me when I sit to do another mani. Lately I've been doing my nails 3-4 times a week from just 2 times. It gives me something to do when my anxiety levels are elevated which seems more than not. Let me know if you can relate!

With this manicure, I was so annoyed with the matte top coat I used. It didn't dry properly and I ended up denting my middle finger nail but you probably can notice how ugly it looked in person lol, although I really loved the color combination.


Products used: 

Nail-Aid ~ Ceramide Extreme Thickener
Kleancolor ~ Aurora, Madly Matte top coat 
Fresh Paint ~ Rose, Mattely in Luv

XOXO

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!