Mini Hauls N Stuff...


This was a haul from Five Below. My motto is, "it doesn't have to cost a lot to be luxurious"... I love finding low costing, quality polishes.

gel paint nail polish turquoise   2746840          $3.00
       




best day ever smile nail polish   2724847        $3.00





fresh paint™ blanche foil purple nail polish    $2.00

2761740

 



fresh paint™ rose foil rose gold nail polish      $2.00

2761757

 



fresh paint™ dorothy foil pink nail polish      $2.00

2761732

 



fresh paint™ honeydew nail polish    $2.00

2113801

 



funky fingers® winter is coming white glitter nail polish    $2.00

2761500

 



funky fingers® night is dark purple nail polish      $2.00

2761518

 



funky fingers® kingston nail polish             $2.00

1867621

 



party pooper smile nail polish  2724839       $3.00




fresh paint™ matte about you nail polish       $2.00

2669554

 



fresh paint™ mattely in luv nail polish           $2.00

2669588

 



sinful colors kylie™ nail polish konfection color glitter  $3.00
2816262






sinful colors® kylie jenner denim & bling™ kloud 9 nail polish $3.00

2817252

 


gel paint nail polish melon coral

2746758
                                 $3.00




For this post I wanted to put together a little info about some of the hauls I've had since May. Yeah I know its only the beginning of July and I have so many to share... *cough* let's move on! 

For the image above, my mini haul was at Walmart where I found two Color Club mood changing polishes that were on clearance for $3 each which was a super bargain since the original price is about $10 each. They are from left to right, "Everything's Peachy" and "Feelin' Myself". So I basically got two for less than the price of one. I also picked up a few Pure Ice's new shades "Day to Night", "Sparkle City", "Poppin' Bottle's", and a Frost Finish Matte top coat for $1.99 each. I also picked up "Star Spangled Sparkle" by Salon Perfect because its holographic chunky glitter. Need I say more?


I got these beauties from Amazon since I have Prime and I have to use that shit and believe me, I do! This is my first time buying any gel polishes and the lamp is a Coscelia 9W Mini USB LED Lamp Nail Dryer. I have never used or had to buy a lamp before so I know this isn't like the top of the line or anything. I just wanted something small and cheap and this definitely fit the bill. 

However, I am annoyed that these polishes were about $7 each and the Matte was $4.99. I know I could've found cheaper gel polishes but I didn't' know what brands were shit and which one's weren't that wouldn't be even more pricey so I settled on these from Elite99.  


I got these to help me with my picture taking game and omg I have to say that this LST Selfie Light is so EFFING COOL! I love this thing so much and I really liked the price even better. When I bought this it was $9.99. This rechargeable ring light is really cheap which is what I'm all about. But it is also really useful for taking pictures at night. 

I take images of my nails during the day whenever I finish my manicures. I usually do my nails in the morning or early afternoon and like to take advantage of the natural light that pours through my windows but sometimes I don't get a chance to follow my normal routine so this light comes in handy. 

I got the Mini Octopus Tripod so that I could film some videos to share. I'm really trying to up my game and film/edit/post videos on top of just sharing my images. I really like this tripod also because it is easy to use and really flexible. Also a great buy at just $10 bucks!


Well that conludes this post of my mini hauls, I don't want to make this post a too long to read one though I already have a part two in the works so please come back to view that one!! 
 
What are your favorite places to shop online or otherwise?

XOXO ~ Mari

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!