[PREVIEW] Born Pretty Store Items | MariMynxx

BPS Gel Polish

Foil Gel Remover Sheets

Clear Gel/Acrylic Dual Forms

2 Sheets Unicorn Water Decals

Rose Gold Mirror Powder



Here is another preview of some awesome items I recived to review from Born Pretty Store. BPS is always so nice to send me these products to talk about and share my opinion on so I appreaciate their kindness so much.

So for this bundle, I got a beautufil mirror powder that I can't wait to try. I'm still pretty noobie with working with powders but I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone because they are so gorgeous. And no brown nosing here but Born Pretty Store seems to have the best quality powders for such a great price. I will be using the black gel polish pictured above under the mirror powder so we'll see how it goes lol.

Please excuse my absence and stay tuned for the actual reviews I will be posting in the next coming days!

XOXO ~ Mari



Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!