Gold N Silver Mix N Match...



I rarely ever do the same manicure on both hands so I get two chances to create a look and show it off. Not only do I get two totally different designs but I gives me more practice. Am I the only one who does this? 

Can you notice the slight difference from one design to the other? I just flipped the colors and shapes around. I love creating mix and match manicure's because the fun part is picking which one of your lovely digits will be the special snowflake accent nail!! For me its can be whichever finger I feel like show more love to, most of the time its the pinky though. In this case they're all the stars hehe.

P.s... Good Lawwwd these coats took forever to dry! I'm in love with this color combo, what about you? ❤ 🤓 

Products:
 
Wet N Wild ~ Private viewing 

kleancolor ~  pastel teal  
Milani Cosmetics ~ Golden romance
Pureice ~ Dazzle Me
Sinful colors ~ Cinderella 

XOXO

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!