Mermaid Chunky Glitter Jelly Sandwich...

 
 

Everyone every where wants to be a mermaid or some kind of Unicorn thee days so I got the inspiration for this look from all the lovely Mermaids in the world! This is called my Mermaid Chunky glitter jelly sandwich mani and it has to be my favorite to date! I love the simplicity of it and the sparkle was amazing. 

The Wet N Wild polish "A Case of Blue" was a limited edition color released 2016 in a set of four Candy Gloss colors which are designed in formula to be like a jelly like finish. I love this color in natural the best as it is more of a teal in real life. Do you have any of the Candy Gloss colors in your collection?
 
Products used:

OPI ~ Comet in the Sky
Wet N Wild ~ A case of blue 
PRO-FX ~ Supreme Gel Top Coat

XOXO

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!