[REVIEW] Hollar Online Store


Hollar

https://www.hollar.com

"Share Hollar. Get Paid."

(Score $2 for each friend you invite.
(Psst...they get $2, too).

ABOUT HOLLAR

"Hollar is the ultimate mobile destination for cool products at incredible deals starting at $2. Featuring thousands of items from toys, electronics, and beauty, to unique curated gift and party collections – Hollar is all about the joy of discovery. Find Hollar on iOS, Android and the web (www.hollar.com)." (Excerpt from Hollar Press Kit 2016)

So as you may already know, Hollar is an online shop that sells everything, well they don't really but it feels like they do. If you browse their shop, you can find all kinds of stuff for your house and beyond but until recently I didn't know they actually also sell nail polish!

Not just any old nail polish but huge brands like OPI, Essie, Orly and more and the prices are unlike anywhere I've seen for those brands. I don't know about you but I'm all about trying to find a bargain and who wants to pay $10 or more a pop for certain brands? All of the polishes currently range in price between $2-$4, ALL OF THEM! Like seriously, you need to go there to see everything they have to offer! 

My personal experience with Hollar has been amazing. I have made between 6-8 purchases so far and each time I get my order within 10 days from the order date. I have dealt with their Customer Service team over and issue with the wrong item that I ordered which was totally my fault and they actually credited me for the difference of the over payment. I was shocked by how quick and courteous their service is. Definitely one of my top online resources for nail products, stationary, and techy stuff and I'm not getting paid to say that. Word. 

Click on the image above to visit their site and Hollar if you like it, let me know in the comments section of this post!


*All Images shown are Property of Hollar*

 

 XOXO

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!