BTS 'You Never Walk Alone' Inspired...





Hi again and welcome to another little KPOP group introduction. This time it will be for one of my favorite groups, if not the #1 group Bangtan Boys aka BTS, (although GOT7 are also #1 in my 💖 for me so go figure). I saw them live when I went to Cali for KCON 2014 where they performed in the States for the first time ever so it was a special time for them being their first milestone and for me, falling in love at first sight! BTS just recently made all time history being the first Korean group ever to win the Billboard Top Social Artist Award 2017 beating out both Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez.

 

I was super inspired by these pictures of super cute/sexy Park Jimin from and their latest album, "You Never Walk Alone". I came up with this simple but super cute mani using glitter placement to represent the confetti from the images. Please let me know what you think about this look!! 💭

Products used:  

kleancolor ~ afternoon picnic 
wetnwildbeauty ~ wild shine Black cream 
lacolorscosmetics ~ Pink Bubbles, Hottie
Nail-aid ~ Keratin Base coat
PRO-FX ~  Sticky base coat, Supreme Gel top coat

XOXO

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!