[REVIEW] KISS NEW YORK Gel Strong Nail Polish...

 
https://marimynxx.blogspot.com/


I recently posted a review on one of my favorite online shops, Hollar and now I wanted to share my first product review and decided it should be about KSNY Gel Strong Nail Polish by Kiss New York. According to the official KISS website the product, "(Is an) Intense, vivid colors shine like gel and wear long-lasting like gel--without using a uv/led lamp. Gel Strong Polish applies easy, dries easy and delivers the perfect gel strong look".

It seems like every polish brand is releasing "Gel-like" polishes these days. I have tried several and I can honestly say that these polishes really do what the company promises. They dry pretty quickly and very smooth with a shiny gel-like finish from my experience. Some are super opaque with one coat but you can use two for good measure. I can't speak for all the colors since for one I don't own them all and two, as with most polishes, even ones from the same line can sometimes behave differently depending on their color, etc. My faves are Black Hole, Sakura, Fantasia, and French White just to name a few. The polishes retail for $2.99, you can purchase them here.

https://marimynxx.blogspot.com/

I did purchase these myself and fortunately for me, I found these beautiful polishes believe it or not, at the Dollar Tree for yup you guessed it... $1 each. I was super surprised to see them for a dollar but I didn't ask why. Needless to say, I grabbed up a couple of whatever colors they had available. Then I went on a hunt to some other Dollar Tree's in my area to see if I could find more colors which I DID! 

https://marimynxx.blogspot.com/ 

Of the 30+colors in the line, I was able to get my hands on about 18 colors including the gel strong top coat that I use so often on many of my recent manicures. So I think with all my hauls combined, I got about 38 polishes in total including top coats! Imagine, I could've EASILY spent $100+ for the same haul somewhere else. Moral of the story, ALWAYS VISIT THE DOLLAR TREE, you never know what gem you might find! 

I would recommend this line of polishes to anyone on a budget because they are super good quality for the price.

If you liked this review, please comment and let me know, also let me know if there is a product you would like me to review!


XOXO



Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!