Coral N Blue Mermaid Skin...







Sea-ish blues and Coral omg, I wish I could use this color combination every manicure but I know that would be super boring right?! I used a beautiful iridescent glitter by Sally Hansen "Rainbow Fish" over the different blues and it just instantly screamed Mermaid skin to me. What do you think? 

BTW have you checked out my new YouTube channel, MariMynxx? I have uploaded two videos so far and have a few more on the way so please visit! I will try to upload a new video every Friday for now! Thank you guys visiting ❤.


Products used:
#DIY peel off base coat

Kleancolor ~ Gel Effects Pastel Teal 
L.A. Colors ~ Gel Extreme Shine Daring, What's Up 
Pop-arazzi ~ Blushing Beauty 
Sally Hansen ~ Rainbow Fish, Big Kwik Dry top coat 

XOXO ~ Mari

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!