Pretty N Pink Duo-Chrome


 


This pink mani is so simple but so very cute in my opinion. I love the combination of the duo-chrome pink that has a pretty gold shift which really doesn't translate in these images. I hope you can see how pretty that duo-chrome beauty is! 

BTW, these Gel Paints by Color Club purchased at Five Below are a super great buy! These polishes apply like a dream and are completely opaque in one coat though for a more vibrant effect I always apply two. I love how smoothly they apply and how quickly they dry. I would totally recommend these if you like gel-like polishes that really last long! I have four colors, "Gellow It's Me," "PB&Gelly Time," "Gel'n Like a Melon" and the pink one listed below all together so far but I'm not sure if Five Below even has any other shades available aside from the top coat from the line.

Has anyone found any other shades? 


Products used:

#DIY peel off base coat
Pure Ice ~ Day to Night 

Color Club ~ Gel paint Gel Me Maybe
Sally Hansen ~  Big Kwik Dry top coat 


XOXO ~ Mari

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!