Winter In The Summertime Mani...




Brrrrrr... It's so cold just looking at this color combo, I need a sweater! I don't know where you are from but here in Florida it is always warm even in the "Winter".  I didn't know this would turn out looking so winterish when I started the design. Do you guys ever just wing it when you sit down for a mani or do you plan it out beforehand? I sometimes do plan out my designs in my head and on paper but sometimes I just grab some polishes and create as I go. 

Those are my favorite types of designs because they feel so organic and meant to be. Is that too philosophical? Lol... sorry but I just like the idea that there are Gods who set things in motion and make things happen when you sit down to do your nails. What do you think? Am I just crazy?


Products used:  

Funky Fingers ~ Winter is coming, Moonstone 
Kiss ~ Gel Strong French White 
Nail-Aid ~ Keratin base coat
PRO-FX ~ Supreme Gel

XOXO

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!