My First Post...



So this is my very first post on a blog that I have had for quite some time but I just didn’t feel comfortable enough to actually launch it until now. What changed? I don’t  know, I guess I just wanted a place to directly converse/share with others who love nail art and polishes just as much as I do.

Having started out on Instagram, I notice that because it is an image based social media service, people don’t bother to really connect. I may be wrong but I am just trying to insert myself in the wonderful nail art community and it isn’t so easy. But I digress, I wanted to just mention why I’m here and what you can expect from my little blog.

I want to update as much as possible, show you images of what I work on but also anything related to my nail art journey. LOL that sounds a bit dramatic but I really feel that the struggle of growing out my brittle, weak nails has been sort of a journey for me that I still struggle with.
I hope that anyone who reads this will enjoy what I have to say and show you. Enough talk, lets get started!!!!


Mari logo x200

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!