Sparkling Sky Blue...





I know that in the nail polish community there is a name for those who LOVE holographic anything but nail polish especially. Now what term is there for those of us who just LOVE glitter polishes. I mean, don't get me wrong, I can proudly say that I'm a HOLOSEXUAL but WTF do I call myself if I love glitter just as much??

GLITTERSEXUAL? GLITTEROBSESSED? TERMINALLYGLITTERFIED? Like I have no clue but whenever I do see, touch, taste (just kidding) most glitter polishes I want to die and have tiny orgasms.. is that wrong to do do do? I usually include an accent nail with some sort of glitter polsih in most of my manicures and it kills me just a little bit inside when I don't. 

Now I KNOW I CAN'T POSSIBLY BE THE ONLY ONE! AM I?


Products used: 

Wet N Wild ~ I Need a Refresh-Mint 
Five Below Funky Fingers ~ Mermazing
Revlon ~ Surf Spray


XOXO

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!