Red Velvet "The Red Summer" Inspired...






Here is my #KPOP inspired look by the beautiful group Red Velvet for their new album Red Flavor.  I always love their music and their playful and pretty looks so I was super inspired by them and their newest album and came up with this look. 

Thanks to Born Pretty Store for providing these gorgeous nail art water decals which you can find here! These water decals are super easy to use, just cut out the shape you want, remove the protective film, and dip in water! The decal is now ready to place wherever you choose, blot with a towel, and protect with your favorite top coat. Its that simple to get really pretty looks with no art experience required! I love using decals because I really cannot freehand because of my shaky ass hands lol! 🍉

Products used: 🍊

@bornprettystore water decal 21984
@kleancolor Gel Effects Neon Fuschia
@lacolorscosmetics Shattered
@kissproducts Gel Strong Top Coat 🍓

XOXO ~ Mari 

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!