Chunky Glitter Rainbow...






So many glitters and jellies went into the making of this mani... whew the fumes were crazy in my room that day. I tried to use markers for a rainbow mani but ewwww it didnt work. So then I used whatever jelly polishes I could find, some of which were DIY and I got this. 

Still not super happy with it but I'm still learning and practice makes perfect. That saying really is true. I feel like my nail art and photography skills have improved little by little with each manicure I create so that's my motivation for my next designs! This manicure is perfect for Pride Month!

What motivates you to do your manicure nail art? I would love to hear from you! 


Products used: 

Wet N Wild ~ A Case of Blue, One Grape or Another, Edie in Pink Jelly Polishes
Sally Hansen ~ Big Kwik top coat

kleancolor ~ Chunky Silver 
Sinful Colors ~ Konfection

XOXO 

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!