GOT7 Never Ever Inspired Mani...




This manicure was one of the most challenging I have done to date. I mean it was such a pain in the ass and I had to scrap the stickers I made for the lettering like 4 times lol.

In case you don't know who GOT7 are, they are a Korean Pop group (KPOP) and I just love them to pieces. Recently they had a comeback album called Flight Log: Arrival in which the title track Never Ever was included. I was inspired by their promo image for the album with its Orange, Teal, and Tan color palette so I can up with this look.




I used my silicone nail mat like this one here but you can even use a silicone baking mat or even any type of plastic like a zip lock bag. This is the time to get creative! Sorry I didn't document how I actually made the stickers but if you click here, you can see a very useful video on how to DIY your very own. For the pinky and thumb fingers I opted for the group logo G & 7 respectively. (dat shit don't even look like a G doh).... I tried ok!

I started out trying to write out the letters Never Ever with a nail striper on top of and really tried to mimic the font used for the album cover. Massive fail. I tried writing it with markers and then with fine point pens and it literally looked like shit so back to the literal drawing board right?

Yeah the finished product isn't as polished (no pun intended) as I intended it to be but it was better than my earlier attempts. Tell me what you think and please be kind!


Products used:

Sinful colors ~ Big daddy 
Wet n Wild ~ Private Viewing
Pure ice ~ Dazzle me
kleancolor ~ Aqua twist
L.A. Colors ~ White striper
PRO-FX ~  Sticky base coat, Supreme gel top coat

XOXO




Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!