Pastel Rainbow French Manicure...

 

Here is my take on a french mani featuring pastels! I love the rainbow and thought it would be cute to add some glitter pieces here and there.This manicure was one of the first that I wanted to make extra pretty for posting on social. It was super easy to do. 

I'm not sure if I should do step by step tutorials or anything since you can probably find any wonderful nail YouTubers creating this same look if you search. Forgive me for the odd sizing of the images, I'm still getting used to Blogger after using Wordpress for so many years of blogging about KPOP. 

So what do you guys think? Please comment ^^

Products Used: 
@kleancolor Pastel Orange, Pastel Purple, Pastel Yellow, Pastel Pink, Pastel Teal, Apple Candy, White
@OPI_PRODUCTS snow globetrotter


XOXO

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!