[REVIEW] Born Pretty Nail Cuticle Oil | MariMynxx



Born Pretty Store has unveiled a new line of products ranging from nail polish to polish remover repackaged with new sleek and updated looks.

They were kind enough to send me the Born Pretty Cuticle oil in Peach which will retail for $2.99 each and I LOVE IT! I usually make my own cuticle oil so I'm sort of a snob with it comes to nail oil and poopoo on everything else. Not to mention, have you see the prices of some nail oils? Holy shit I won't go there.

The oil I received was in Peach and while it isn't my favorite flavor/scent, I really enjoy this oil. I also really enjoy the packaging, it's just so lavish and pretty... I love chrome! Like usual, Ivebeen applying this oil to my nails at least twice a day and I have to say this formula is very hydrating and smells wonderful1

The line of five oils, as well as the rest of the products, will be on sale on 6.6.18

XOXO ~ Mari

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!